Vegas Debauchery
So, I went to Vegas to celebrate my 20-freaking-6th birthday. I had soooooooo much fun! I can only use one word to describe it: unbelievable! I did so many new things...but this is THE year to experiment. I am glad I had great friends to celebrate it with me; some drove out and others flew out to Vegas (the farthest from Arizona)!! All I've got to say is what happened in Vegas will be told to the WORLD!! :Þ
Friday:
We went clubbing at Pure in Caesar's Palace. I had the honor of having Wendy do my makeup and I must say that I looked DAYAM HOT! WHAHAHA! We were on the guest list already, but when we arrived entourage, we got in for free! Knowing people in Vegas is soooo sweet! We didn't have to wait in line for long, which is a definite plus. Although that girl who threw up nearly on my pant leg was soooo uncool! I heard this "blaaaaaaaah" and *splash*! Oh wells, that's Vegas for ya! Wow, that nite was totally crazy! Some of us almost got into fights...while others got arrested. Totally a nite to remember! Bottoms up!!
Saturday:
Flo treated me to a Swedish massage for my birthday! YAY!! Man, did that feel GOOOOD!! THANK YOU, FLO!! My feet were hurting from the nite before, so when the masseuse was massaging them, I was thinking "oooooooooooooooh, more, more more!!" Drool was practically dripping from my mouth....aaaaaaaaaaah. Although, I have to say I didn't really drool and snore, unlike someone else...(gino)! :Þ And for those of you that are curious, YES, I was totally naked! HAHAHA.
Oooooooh, the buffet at Wynn was SPECTACULAR!! The desserts were soooooooooo yummy! Just ask Ivy...she ate THREE crepes! My favorite? The nutella crepes!!! I told the chef, "I want raspberries and LOOOOOOOTS of nutella, please!" If I could, I wanted to eat it from the tub. Oooooooh, yuuuuuuummy! Thanks Mike, for treating me to dinner!
That nite, we went clubbing again...but at Risque in Paris. The music was booty in the beginning, but then got weaq after awhile though. I have to say that since the promoter was probably Asian, that us Amazonian girls towered over them Asian boys. Despite that, I had loooooots of fun! I danced until I couldn't feel my feet anymore; they still feel numb! Oh, but that's nothing compared to what happened afterwards!!
My friends took me to Olympic Garden for the 1st time in my life. For those of you that don't know what it is, it's a strip club! It's supposedly THE best strip club in Vegas. I must say it's quiiiiite entertaining! ALL the males were eye candy...and boy, could they move! Gino bought me a lap dance from a male stripper...and WOW! They have really, really smooth skin (I'm kinda jealous), but you can tell they shaved though. They allow you to touch them anywhere...even down under, if you have the guts. No need to ask if I had guts, if you know me well enuf! Wendy said I should've spread nutella over him and thus given me a chance to lick him dry! Baaaaaaaad Wendy...but it's a thought. MUHAHAHA. I also received a lap dance from a female stripper...yeah, definitely something new! She was topless and yes, you can touch her anywhere too. OG's definitely got the best mileage for your buck. I was freaked out by the female stripper, but she was sweet though. She told me that she still preferred males. Don't know if I should feel insulted or relieved...HAHAHA. She made me touch her boob! I think I screamt in her ear...hehehee. Was it real or fake? Beats me...all I can say is that "it felt soft."
Conclusion? This definitely has been THE best birthday party ever! I experienced lots of new things...and all in one fell swoop! So, taken off the list of trying out new things: celebrating my birthday Vegas-style, getting a full body massage, getting into the jacuzzi NAKED, dining at Wynn buffet, clubbing at Pure, going to a strip club, and dancing till my feet is screaming! I looooooove my friends cause they took time off from their busy schedule to celebrate it with me. They're the sweetest! *MUAH*
THANK YOU (Wendy, Jackie, Ivy, Gino, Flo, Mike, and Dan) for being able to share in my joy..and fear...of turning 26!!
1 Comments:
Why did you leave out the part about the midget? That was funny as hell. And then when the bed caught fire cuz of those curling iron tricks. That was exciting too. Or when you totally b***h slapped that one girl at the club for no reason? Hilarity! Or when you ran around the strip club spanking everyone until they threw us out into the street? You know, you're just lucky they didn't push you just a little bit harder. Another 3 feet and that taxi woulda nailed ya. Glad you're alive. Happy birthday!
Post a Comment
<< Home