Sunday, February 12, 2006

Arte Cafe

Located in Cerritos, nestled between Barnes & Noble and Starbucks, one will find Arte Cafe. The Chef, Richard Alm, prepares delectable Pacific Rim dishes that are very appetizing. Being on friendly terms with him is also a major plus, I found out.

We decided to order from the fixed price menu. We tell him how many courses we want and the Chef decides what dishes to prepare. Thus, everytime you go there, it could be an adventure. We decided on 5 courses, the 5th course being the dessert. By the time we got to our 4th course, I was full and into a comatose state of bliss. Our next course was supposed to be our dessert, but the Chef had prepared an extra dish for us (because Gino and Flo knew the chef). Oh man, after that, I was sooooo stuffed and looked 2 months preggie! But dessert was our last course and I wasn't about to pass that up! Dessert: creme brulee (one of my favorites), flourless chocolate cake, and tiramisu. I was in pain after that, but well worth the extra 5 pounds I gained after that nite!


Arte Cafe
12741 Towne Ctr Dr Ste M2
Cerritos, CA 90703-8587
(562) 865-2783

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home