Saturday, April 01, 2006

On the Menu: Gator Meat!

UCLA vs. LSU. Score 59 vs. 45, UCLA wins! And what was all the LSU hype all about?? Did we not dominate them the entire game? Didn't Big Baby look worn out by halftime? Freaking sportcasters and their incorrect predictions! They all thought the Bruins were gonna get stomped on by the Tigers. Well, we proved them wrong. The Bruins effortlessly swiped the Tigers back to their zoo!

This is the first year, since being admitted into the esteemed UCLA, that UCLA's advanced past the Sweet 16 (did I mention how much I despise Steve Lavin???)!The Eight 8 game against Gonzaga was spectacular. Coming back from a 13-points deficit to win it, man, that's champs material, I tell you! Next: the Bruins are going to knock the Gators back to their swamps!

GOOOOOOO BRUINS!

1 Comments:

At 4/02/2006 8:57 PM, Blogger melodavey said...

FLOR -1 1/2
UCLA +1 1/2

underdogs again.....!

go bruins!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home