Remind Me Never Again!
WHY!?!? I need to take vitamin-B pills...NOW. I keep forgetting how I HATE watching horror movies. I think, "oh, the movie can't be THAT scary..." and BAM, I am in the theater shivering with fear and squinting through my eyelashes. Last time this happened, I was watching The Grudge at midnight. This time wasn't much better. The movie, The Hills Have Eyes, isn't comparable to The Grudge, probably since it wasn't a Japanese remake (freaking Japanese directors do know their scary movies), but it had me trying to cower down in my seat! Although, I must congratulate myself this time as I wasn't still shivering with fear after the movie ended. Must I be getting braver??? I THINK NOT!!
In order to expel my fear, I will start listing the top 5 things that was hilarious/stupid in the movie:
**Disclaimer: If you plan on watching the movie, this might contain spoilers!**
(5) Son in shock; Daughter smashes guy's head with ax
(4) Leaving dead bodies in the truck instead of burying them
(3) Leaving the Big Brained man alive when already killed every other person
(2) Shooting bullets not AT the target, but randomly
(1) Blowing up the trailer
Okay, let's talk about (1). That one is indeed worthy of commenting about. Bobby (Dan Bryd) and Brenda (Emilie de Ravin) killed one of the mutant family members using propane gas and matches. When the mutant man opened the trailer door, the lighting of the matches caused sparks, which ignited the gas and thus blew the trailer up. Note: this was their ONLY shelter in the middle of nowhere. By blowing up the shelter, they had nowhere else to sleep now. Help still cannot be reached, there's no food/water, it's BAKING hot in the desert, etc. You get my point? Smart kids...just not very sensible.
Good, after noting the stupidity of the movie, I feel much...safer...now. I will sleep knowing that the "hills don't have eyes"!
1 Comments:
must be a date night. some guy trying to take adv. of the situation wahaha.
Post a Comment
<< Home