Monday, February 27, 2006

Vacation Ideas

Hmm, my boss is going on maternity leave (of all things) and I am stuck at work for 4 godawful months!! I can't take vacations during that period of time. *Sigh* My vacation accruals will max out if I don't take a quick vacation now. I have about one month worth, but of course, I'm not about to use it all. I need to save about 2 weeks worth so I can go back to Taiwan at the end of the year. I have from now till end of April to take a vacation...anyone have any bright vacation ideas?

3 Comments:

At 2/27/2006 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some:

1. Phoenix (visit Ivy)
4. Seattle, WA (visit Jon)
5. Montreal, Canada (visit Shir)

 
At 2/27/2006 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, those are some incredible trips. Tho you're mean to flaunt it. We aren't all ballas like you G!

 
At 2/27/2006 10:16 PM, Blogger Ostrich Birdies said...

Hey! Go to Vegas...oh wait. No, go to Washington D...oh, nevermind. How 'bout Los Angeles? I heard it's nice and sunny at this time of the year....Seattle? Vancouver? Milwaukee? New York? I'll go to New York with you. Or Hawaii. Your treat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home