How Would You Do It?
During my 1.5 hours of lunch, my coworker and I started talking about how her husband proposed to her. Then we started throwing around ideas of how I would get proposed to. So, we came up with this:
Since I've been told that I am "addicted" to watching dramas, my future husband would have to at least be somewhat of a drama guru too (albeit taken that no one can be as fiendish as I am). So, on proposal day, we are watching an episode of a drama. Several minutes into the episode, his face shows up on screen and he pops the usual, "Will you marry me?" question (Ok, that part is lame but the details can be thought of later). How would he do it? He would have to first make sure that I wouldn't watched the drama without him so that he could make a copy of the next episode. Then, he would have to copy out the first few minutes of the episode and then integrate it with his "proposal" in it. Of course, he has to make sure that I am paying attention to the drama, but not to the point of being enthralled. Thus, the part he chose must be attention grabbing, but not distracting. He doesn't want me to be so engrossed in the drama that when he appears on-screen to propose, I start yelling, "HEY!!" and want to rewind. Lastly, he would have to make the dvd label to match the other discs so that I won't notice that the homemade one deviated from the rest.
Got ideas? Let me hear your idea of how you would propose or how you proposed or how you were proposed to!
2 Comments:
I would be like, "Hey, baby. I know you like it doggystyle." And as she bends over for the surprise, I'd take out the ring, dangle it in front of her, then yell "fetch!" and chuck it as far as I can. Women looooove my doggystyle.
Kat told me that she wants to be proposed to before she gets a sex change. So all you dudes out there, hurry up and propose before you have to compete with women too!
Dun be jealous, Ostrich. Can't help it if I am HAWT in either sex...can't say the same for you!! WHAHAHHAHAAH
Post a Comment
<< Home