Pickiness?
Foods. Foods are just one of the basic necessities to help sustain our lives. I eat, but selectively only. I've realized that I don't prefer to eat certain kinds of foods, mostly non-Asian foods. Maybe I am more FOB than I know....
Blah Foods:
Chicken
Cheese
Pepperoni
Popcorn
Spaghetti
Milk
Pizza
Mexican Beans
Any Animals' Feet
Sausages
油豆腐 (Fried Tofu)
Pancakes
Waffles
There ARE foods I like, ok?? I DO eat!!
Yummy Foods:
Nutella
肉丸 (Taiwanese glutinous meatball)
Salty 豆漿 (Salty Soy Bean Drink)
黑糖饅頭 (Brown Sugar Man Tou)
甜種子 (Sweet Rice Tamales)
Any 餡餅
Sushi
Okonomiyaki (Japanese Pancakes)
Takoyaki (Japanese Tako Balls)
Pad Thai
Pho
Crepes
Plain Rice
Any Type of Vegetables
Any Type of Fruits
And the list keeps growing! Listing the yummy foods is making me hungry. Time to get lunch!!
4 Comments:
I don't like American sausages either and supposedly they're nice and juicy! :D As for balls, I don't like Italian balls OKAY!?!?
I don't like drinking tea that much either. :P
No, I like oysters better.
sick twisted bastards...dirty pervies!
Post a Comment
<< Home